Saturday, December 03, 2005

Welcome to Consulting @ ISB

Hello everyone and welcome to the consulting blog. The purpose of this blog is to keep everyone current on the progress various teams have been making in their journey towards the coveted 'big-ticket' consulting firm. This blog is meant to be a collaborative effort. Interested people - please contact me (yashraj_erande@pgp2006.isb.edu).

The main aim of this blog is to work as a platform for sharing experiences and exchanging notes as we progress through our interview and case prep sessions.

You are welcome to post comments, links to informative websites or any thing that you believe will be useful in the pursuit for a job with "the dream firm".

Please do post your comments and feedback.

In my next post, I will discuss my takeaways from my first case prep session with my team - Rohit Kapoor, Umang, and Ankur. Cya soon !

Cheers! - Yash

No comments: